- Students with knowledge of the language should undergo a level test.
- Course registration becomes valid once the payment has been made (cash, cheques or bank cards excluding American Express).
- Seats are limited and may not be reserved.
- The French Institute reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration and to replace a teacher for sickness absence or for any other justified reason.
- No refund shall be made unless the French Institute decides to cancel a course and except in the cases mentioned in the regulations.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registrations can only be made on the premises of the French Institute in Jabriyah.
In order to register, you will need to do the following:
- Fill in and sign the registration form provided by the French Institute
- Submit a photo of yourself
- Proceed with the payment of registration fees
By signing the registration form, the student accepts the Terms and Conditions of Registration as well as the Rules of Procedure of the French Institute in Kuwait. These two documents are available at the Institute’s reception desk and can be viewed here.
COURSE & EXAMS FEES